Friday, November 9, 2012

Notice:

A Bad Situation

     I wanted to get a quick word in, through this post, to be sure that everyone who is keeping with Musician's Road knows that I haven't forgotten about the blog; I've been unable to write posts for nearly two weeks due to hurricane Sandy and some early winter storms that have been knocking out power all over the east coast of the United States. I do have power now, but I have been working a lot to help clear many of the downed trees in the area, leaving me with little time to play music, let alone blog about it. 
     I wanted to assure everybody that I do intend to continue writing, probably starting this coming Monday, and that, given the situation, it may be time to bring in a guest writer next week. Please, be patient as I get my  page back up and running.

I would also like to thank the Red Cross and all other organizations  groups, and individuals helping in these devastated areas. I would like, as well, to give my best wishes to all affected by these storms. I hope that this disaster won't silence all the wonderful musicians, both young and old, in the east here in the United States. 

Stay safe, everyone, and I'll see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment